Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello, All!

Welcome to the Alpha Omega blog!!!


I am so excited that we finally have this blog up! It's so exciting! Well, as you have probably already read in our description, we are a group of college students who love God and love people. Our mission is to bring the Word of God to campus and shout His name and glory to the roof! We are super excited about this new semester and are kicking it off with a bang with this new blog.

Let me introduce myself. I am Madison and I am the one who will be posting on the blog right now. I will have an introductory post about us soon, that way you can kinda get to know us and who we are.

We have a lot of fun at our Bible talks...there's always laughter. But if you can't meet with us because of classes or because you just stumbled onto this blog and don't go to our school, don't worry. This is what this blog is for, to post the lessons and people's feedback. And we want your feedback to, so don't be afraid to post!

So, that gives you a taste of what we are all about. I hope you will visit this blog often (follow, follow, follow!) and come see us on campus and learn about God with us. We would love to have you! :)

That's it for now. Peace, y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment